and here we see the Gamecube in it’s natural habitat. What a beautiful, majestic creature.
A nice baking project, pinata cookies. Here’s what turned out poorly, so you can make better choices:
- Poor cookie dough recipe caused slightly floury not-too sweet cookies. I might improve by sprinkling sugar on top.
- Colors lose intensity big time in the oven, so make them intense outside of the oven.
- Couldn’t find a good cookie cutter shape, so, we went with the stars. Be more creative.
- Cruddy oven causes uneven baking, a la The Sims.
Easy to make, too.
- Form sugar cookie dough
- Separate into even batches, color them (poke a hole into the dough, drop food coloring in, knead with hands)
- Flatten, put into layers (as shown in photograph 2)
- Cut like a loaf of bread
- Bake the rectangles
- When they come out, use cookie cutters ASAP
- You can figure out the rest